New York is closer than ever to election reform.
Early Voting (S 2950/A 2064) and Electronic Poll Books (S 2788/A 5547) have:
- Passed the State Assembly
- Introduced to the State Senate
- Stuck in the Senate Rules Committee
WE NEED A STATE SENATE VOTE BY JUNE 21!
Call and tell them to MOVE the BILLS
- Governor Cuomo (518-474-1041; select option 2)
- Your State Senator
- Key Players:
- Majority Leader John Flanagan (518-455-2071)
- Rules Vice Chair John DeFrancisco (518-455-3511)
- IDC Senator David Carlucci (518-455-2991)
- IDC Senator David Valesky (518-455-2838)