New Yorkers want to vote, and we need voting reforms that make it fair for all of us.
Download our 1-sheet to arm yourself with knowledge. Your voice is your power.
* Click any image to share on Facebook and help spread the word *
4 in 10 New Yorkers choose your representatives
NY voters never know if they will be able to read the ballot when they vote.
• Ballots can have a miniscule 6-point type size and be impossible for many New Yorkers to read without a magnifying glass.
• NY’s ballots are littered with antiquated requirements, like a hand icon pointing to candidates’ names, that make the ballot confusing.
• New Yorkers shouldn’t have to worry that they voted incorrectly because the ballot is confusing.
• There was a bill pending, The Voter Friendly Ballot Act, written in consultation with specialists in the fields of graphic design, user experience, and disability accommodation amongst others, which should become law in 2019.